Monday, August 20, 2012

Lush fresh face mask in Love lettuce



Hi everybody........I got a new face mask from lush recently, which i had never tried before, called 'love lettuce'. I usually get their BB Seaweed face mask but it wasn't available when I went in. So I got this instead. Its more of an exfoliant and a mask mixed together. It contains ground almond skin for scrubbing and kaolin for tightening the pores. Its nice smelling compared to their cosmetic warrior face mask which I just couldn't apply on my face because of the smell of raw eggs though I loved the mask. Here's how love lettuce looks in the pot.


As you can see its green in color. I apply it on my cleansed face and leave for about 10-15 min and when it dries, I wet my face again and scrub it for a while and then wash my face. I was worried that kaolin might make my skin more dry and tight. But I was surprised when I washed my face it was super smooth and radiant. Its a very good exfoliant, mask and a gentle moisturizer all rolled into one. I absolutely loved using it. Its priced at $6.95 and you get 2.1oz of product. But the shelf  life is only three weeks so you'll have to use it by then (though I sometimes keep them a tad longer and use if there's a lot left).
Will I buy it again? Absolutely YES.

love
Vinutha.

No comments:

Post a Comment