Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Korres lip-balm in Plum and Wild rose

Hey there......as fall season is slowly creeping in, I'm stacking up on my lip-balms and intensive moisturizers. So up today for review are two lip-balms from Korres. Korres is a Greek brand and I'm sure every other person on earth has heard about their lip-balms if not everybody. They are tinted lip-balms which are very moisturizing and come in seven colors. I got plum and wild rose.

Though they look dark in the pot, they are sheer. Wild rose is more sheer and  has pink undertones than plum which has mauve undertones. They apply like butter on lips and give a shiny tinted finish. It has shea butter and rice wax which provides hydration and softness for chapped lips. I like to use korres in day time and Nuxe during night. So far this combination has worked for me. Its priced at $12 for .21 ounce of product. Will try some more colors for sure.

Love
Vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment