Sunday, November 11, 2012

MAC eye shadows in sable and shadow lady

Hello lovelies,

I got 2 eye shadows from mac namely sable and shadow lady.



Sable is  golden plumy bronze color in velvet finish. Its a very nice every day all over lid or crease color. And because its velvet finish it glides on like a dream. The color pay off is pretty good and it stays put without creasing. So far its one of my favourite eye shadows from mac and I've repurchased it many a times. I generally use it as a crease color or for smokey look, but when in a hurry I just slap it on my whole lid for a sheer wash of color and subtle shine. It looks good either ways.


Shadow lady is a blackened plum color in matte finish. And because its matte finish the color pay off is excellent. I use it along my lash line and it looks perfect with plum or berry lipstick. You can use it for smokey look as well. The staying power is just amazing.....it lasts the whole day without budging.


Left: Shadow Lady; Right: Sable

The eye shadows are priced at $15 and you get 1.5 grams of product.

Love,
Vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment