Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello lovely readers,

Today I'm reviewing 2 Dior Addict lipsticks. Firstly I'm not a very big fan of Dior Makeup per-say. But their lipsticks are a different story altogether. They are amazingly soft and have a brilliant shine. I have repurchased many shades already. One of the shades I repurchased is in number 963 Red Carpet. Its the most amazing shade of red I've come across. Its neither blue based nor orange based. Its creamy shiny and gorgeous. Its not very opaque but the pigmentation is so amazing that with one swipe you almost get a shiny opaque colour. The lipstick lasted for a good 3-4 hours on my lips without eating. This is one of the best reds out there and will be my staple red till Dior stops doing this colour. Dior Addict lipsticks are priced at $30 which is kind of pricey but the quality and the vibrancy of the colous are unmatched.




The other colour I got is 972 Rose Shocking. As I  ordered these lipsticks online I fell for the reviews telling that its a gorgeous colour with micro shimmer particles visible in tube but not on lips. It has thousands of micro shimmer particles which are very much evident on your lips also. And I'm more of a subtle sheen person than a shimmer person. I don't dig glitter or shimmer that much. No doubt its a beautiful brownish pink colour but the shimmer is just too much for me. And after a while when the colour fades all that is left on your lips is a bunch of shimmer particles. My heart just broke because I shelled out $30 for a colour which i'll never wear. But people who like shimmer will love this colour as its a very beautiful muted pink.


Love,
Vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment