Friday, July 20, 2012

Lush Haul

I love juicy shampoo


This shampoo is meant for oily hair and it really does remove all the oiliness and grime from your hair. After washing off your hair feels squeaky clean. It smells fruity and citrusy which I like. But if you use it very often it might make your hair dry....So what I do is alternate between this and their solid shampoo(stimulating and reviving minty shampoo bar) and it works for me.

American cream conditioner


When I went to lush I dint have the intention of buying this.I always use their Forever in bloom conditioner. But because its a retro product you have to order it online as the stores dont carry retro products. So I wanted to try a new one and the sales assistant told me this is their best selling one. And now I know why....Oh My Gosh the smell is AMAZING. And it really makes your hair soft and shiny. The smell lingers in your hair even after washing which is a plus for me.
 
Jasmine and Henna fluff ease

Its a very nice smelling deep conditioner and eases your fluff and flyaway hair. I use it once a week and it makes my hair soft and shiny.
This is what it looks like in the tub...

Glorious mud shower scrub
I wanted to try a scrub other than the body shop ones and this is what I came home with.
Its a nice scrub with rhassoul mud, sesame oil and has a vanilla-e smell to it. But the only down side is the amount of product you get for $7. Makes me cringe......

It started with a kiss lip tint

Its a nice change when you dont want to go all out and wear bright lipstick but still want some colour to your lips.
And it also has coconut oil and a bunch of other non-chemical products which is a plus. And oh its a very nice pink colour and gives your lips the most natural pinky flush.

Love
Vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment