Monday, July 23, 2012

Mac Eye Kohl in TEDDY

 

Hi everybody....I was in the mall recently and picked up  MAC eye kohl in Teddy which seems to be the rage now. Honestly when I saw it on mac website I thought that it was a deep brown chocolate-y colour. But when I swatched it in-store it was more of a bronze colour than brown.
Here's the swatch.

The quality is superb and the pencil just glides on. It has a buttery texture and the shimmer particles give another dimension to your eyes. They are very finely milled and you cannot even feel them. I personally like deep brown eye pencil to black. I think they look more softer and feminine. But im not a big fan of glitter. So those who like a little glisten and shine, this eye pencil is made for you. The shine particles give your eyes a soft glow. It is priced around $15 and the pencil will last you for a long time cause its quite long


What do you guys think of brown eye pencils?

love
vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment