Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wet n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine


Wet n wild has been a rage among you-tubers and bloggers alike for a long long time. But I never gave the brand a second look till now. I was like "honestly,  how good a product can be when its price is next to nothing"? Oh boy was I wrong. I was browsing the beauty isle and came across wet n wild products. I picked up a pencil sharpener (can you believe?) because mine wasn't working and wanted a cheap replacement till I bought a nice one. Then the blushes caught my eye and I went ahead and bought one. I decided to go with the shade Mellow wine which is a beautiful pinky peach colour.


The blush is super pigmented and the texture is amazingly smooth and might I say, even better than some of my MAC blushes. It just glides on your cheeks and this shade in particular gives my cheeks a natural flush. Here's the swatch.


The staying power is also pretty good and the blushes are priced at $3 and you get 4gms of product. Amazing isn't it? I know many people snub it because of its cheap price and packaging. But really girls do yourself a favour and go buy these blushes, might save you a lot of money. I have heard a lot about their eye shadows also. Now I might give them a try as well.

Love
Vinutha

No comments:

Post a Comment